Copmat PCI Power Supply
ADVICE ELECTRONICS Compact PCI Power Supply AC/DC, DC/DC 300W-600W
The ADVICE ELECTRONICS Compact PCI series consists of the industry's leading Compact PCI
AC/DC power supplies, delivering up to 600W continuous power.
Our full range of compact-PCI products are compliant with the PICMG® 2.11
Power interface specification using the standard positronic 47-pin connector.
These power supplies incorporate active power factor correction, 85-264VAC universal
or DC-input models, covering a range of voltages from 18-72VDC, making them ideal for
use in a wide variety of applications.
Very high efficiency and power density results from the use of advanced component and
topologies such as synchronous rectification, low profile transformers and SMT components.
The Advice unique design uses two converters in parallel, one for the +3.3V channel and the
other for the +5V channel, and this gives the user the flexibility to determine unique load requirements for each channel separately
Additionally, full load can be drawn from each channel independently.
The CPCI series provides design engineers with the flexibility they need to meet any design requirements.
The factory-fitted I2C module allows remote monitoring of key status functions via the system management bus.
Monitored functions include the voltage and current levels of the CPCI outputs and the status of "fault" and "inhibit" signals.
The module fits into the power supply housing, and so no additional rack space is required to implement these M&C functions.
In our 3U units, as part of our standard configuration, there is a built-in I2C bus pre- programmed for static parameters.
This provides useful data for maintenance and technical support.
• 300W 3U AC and DC models
• 600W 6U AC and DC models
• Fully complaint with PICMG® 2.11
• High power density
• Current share and hot swap operation - built-in ORing diodes
• 16ms hold-up time at full load
• Very high efficiency
• Meets conducted and radiated emission testing as per
EN-55022 class B requirements with an external mains front end filter
• No minimum load requirements
• Remote status monitoring capabilities - I2C data bus (6U units)
• "Ultra" wide range DC input models (18-36VDC & 36-72VDC)
• Ruggedized military-use option
• Cost effective
• High output power- leaves "room for future growth"
• Built-in current sharing and N+1 redundancy
• Operational in extreme environmental conditions
• High MTBF